C ydia is an app that allows jailbroken iOS devices to find and install jailbreak-only apps and tweaks. If you no longer wish to use Cydia, you can either uninstall it or remove your jailbreak completely. In this article, Tipsios.info will show you two ways to remove Cydia from your iPhone/iPad.
You are watching: How to delete cydia without restore
1. How to Delete All Cydia Tweaks from iPhone without Computer
Remove all Cydia tweaks is not so difficult without computer, though there isn’t a big red “Delete All” button. Check the steps mentioned here and follow them as directed one by one in the given order. It is an easy-to-perform trick and mostly it works on all iPhone models. But in case you face any unexpected error, we highly recommend you to completely back up your iPhone data in advance.
Handy steps to delete all Cydia tweaks without computer:
Open Cydia from your iPhone/iPad.Click on the “Installed” tab and tap on the first tweak that you wish to uninstall.Now tap on “Modify” on the top right and select the option “Remove”.Instead of tapping on “Confirm”, you need to select “Continue Queuing”. Then add all the tweaks to the queue.
Once all tweaks are added to the queue, go back to the “Installed” tab and tap on the button “Queue”.At last simply press “Confirm” to remove all queued tweaks at one go.
2. Restore with iTunes to Delete Cydia from iPhone (iPad)
It is possible to erase Cydia from your iPhone (iPad) with iTunes, but this technique will also removes all your sync data and restores your device to its original factory default state. So, it is highly recommended that you must take entire backup for all your iPhone data before further processing. Following are the steps to delete Cydia from iPhone/iPad with iTunes.
– Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your PC. Run iTunes and give your authorization if it’s your first time to use.
– Step 2. Click on “Files” on the menu bar and choose “Devices > Back Up”; or you can click on the iPhone icon and click “Back Up Now” on the Summary page (If you have already sync all your device data to iTunes, then skip to next step).
– Step 3. Click on File > Devices or go to Summary page, find and tap on the ‘Restore Backup’ option. You will require confirmation of your action to continue further. Once you approve it, iTunes will initiate the restoring process. All your iPhone data will get removed, including Cydia.
See more: Shakespeare Did Shakespeare Write The King James Bible, King James Bible: Myths And Realities
– Step 4. Once the restoring procedure is finished, you can have your iPhone with your precious data, but without any Cydia tweak.